Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yard Dreams

My yard dreams are finally coming true. Jay and I finally got rid of the dreeded bush in the front yard. But when we ripped it out we found that it was there for a reason! It was hidding the old well. So now there was a pipe sticking up in the front yard. Jay doesn't want to get rid of it completely because he is scared that during the zombie apocolise we may need water. So we worked around it. We planted a nice flower bed and even got a Japanesse Maple tree. We had one at our last house and it was so beautiful! I always loved walking outside and seeing it stand out in purple. It took some money and a little bit of time but I love the outcome.

 Getting all the bricks layed.

Of course DC has to help

 End of day 1

  The finished project. I am so proud of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment