Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cutesy See Thru Drawers

So this isn't my first Pinterest project but I think it is one of my better ones. I started out with the three drawers in A's room. I got three pieces of scrapbook paper with different patterns but around the same colors from Michael's. I cut them down to the about the right size then slid it into the drawer and cut the rest down to the correct size. I spred mod podge over the inside front of the drawer and put my newly cut scrap book paper on top. I smoothed out all the glue with an old credit card so there were no bubbles. And then you seal it with some more glue around the sides.
This was so easy. So far I have done A's drawers, the boys drawers, and some of the ones in my room. It makes them so much cuter and you don't have to look at the mess inside the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment