Friday, July 19, 2013

Updates





I know, I know. It's been nearly a year since the last time I was on this thing and even longer since the last time I posted anything. Here's an update on how we are doing:
Landon is getting really big. He will be playing tackle football this fall. I am super excited about that. I have been wanting him to play football since he was 5 and now finally. He is going into the 2nd grade this year.
Chase is as wild and crazy as ever. He still has no desire to play any type of sports. Although he did decide that he likes tumbling and gymnastics. He is going into kindergarten again so he can be a little more mature before starting 1st grade. Plus we loved his teachers from last year and are excited that he will be back with them again this year.

Allie is still our sweet, sweet princess. She can still hang with the boys just like she was one of them. She starts preschool this fall at Protestant Preschool. She will be our last one there and it's kind of sad. But here's to new changes and growing up. I still haven't decided if she will be doing any gymnastics or ballet this year. We can start her on it but I think it may be a little early for it.
Kylie is growing into a little lady. She starts 7th grade in the fall!!! I know I cannot believe it as well. She will be in 7th grade. She can play sports this year at school and she is excited about that. She wants to play volleyball, basketball, and softball. So if she makes the teams she will be very busy all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment