Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summertime is Here

Summer time will be here before we know it. The kids have 7 more school days before they are out. I'm nervous. I don't hide it. My kids (especially the boys) fight from sun up to sun down. I am constantly telling them to calm down or quit running through the house or quit fighting. I am always telling DC to use his inside voice. Ha I don't think he has one. It's normally loud and louder and then just jet noise.
LT was just diagnosed with a mild form of ADHD, which I think it is much worse. He is always needing something to do or he gets "bored". That's all I here out of him. "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry". So I am already spending alot of time finding things for them all to do to keep all of them busy but especially him. The others can sit and watch a movie without complants but he cannot sit still and just watch. There will be something to do each day. Something to keep them busy. I have summer day camps and vacation bible schools lined up for them to participate in.  We will be headed to the pool at least a few times a week so they can let it all out too. Naptimes will also be a must! Or at least quiet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment